5 Oct 2013

Updates on Works in Progress

Hey guys, Learn2Eel here with a quick update on how everything is progressing! This week has been a busy week for me and my family, and with the Dark Elf release, I've had little time to really focus on my ongoing Tacticas. Rest assured, progress is being made, but as I spoke of earlier, it will be slow due to me still struggling with lingering issues after my extended period in medical centres. I'm also trying to move the Vampire Counts and Necron Tacticas over to the new format shown in my Space Marine articles so that if I am having a bit of writers block on one, I can simply move to the other one, but this time I won't force myself. The Heresy articles are coming, but I may wait until after I have completed those three reviews; Betrayal is so extensive and varied in its units and options that it really requires my full attention! Hopefully, there will be a Space Marine article tonight, followed by a subsequent article on either of the three ongoing armies within three days after that. I'm trying to get a more regular and structured time frame to these articles going. I'll let you know how it goes, and thanks again for all the support!

Just thought I would throw in an update to the update, I may actually forsake the Necron and Vampire Counts Tacticas in favour of the Horus Heresy Betrayal (and possibly Massacre) lists....any feedback here would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment