8 Jun 2014

E3 Press Conference Round-Ups

Hey guys, Learn2Eel here with another quick update. Tomorrow I'll be putting up the second article in my "7th Edition Rules Analysis" mini-series, as usual - I'm trying to get back into more regular posts lately. With that in mind, I'll also be staying up for Microsoft's E3 Conference and subsequently waking up early the next morning to watch Sony's E3 Conference, both live. While I don't think Blogger is really suited to a constant update kind of post, I will be doing some reviews/round-ups of all the stuff that happened in each conference and providing a summary of all the important announcements.

I've always been incredibly passionate about video games and I feel Imperator Guides has more to offer than just hobby-related articles. If you guys like the video-game oriented posts I'll keep them going, but if not then hey, there's nothing wrong with some experimenting, right? Anyway, I hope you all have a great day and I hope you have enjoyed my 7th Edition 40K articles. Eel out!

No comments:

Post a Comment