25 Jun 2014

The Hammer of the Emperor

Hey guys, I've got some good and bad news to share today - though this update might tickle your collective fancies. I've been buying, selling and trading lots of stuff lately and what has most recently come into my collection is a massive Astra Militarum army courtesy of some awesome people. I've finally got a huge force that I can quickly and easily play games with or transport, something I've had issues with in regards to Warhammer 40,000 (but not Fantasy) for the past few years.

What this basically means is that I can start playing games of 7th Edition incredibly frequently and with a tough army that can be used as a platform to test out all sorts of friendly and enemy tactics. I'll have deeper insights into the Astra Militarum that I might not have had before without extensive play-testing, while I will also be able to work out more tactics to employ with certain units. The only downside is that I have got a lot of stuff on my plate unrelated to the blog at the moment in addition to lots of games lined up so I can't post as often as I would like, but the next one should still be ready for viewing in two days.

I'm really excited about this new army not only because of how fun and diverse they are, but also because it means I'll be able to improve the quality of my tactics articles significantly. Hopefully it works out as I have intended but in any case I want you all to have a wonderful day/night and look forward to hearing how your armies or hobby have been progressing. Cheers! Eel out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forward to war! remember here will always be more guardsmen.

    ReplyDelete